Michael Marchand MD
MICHAEL MARCHAND, MD
Dr. Marchand completed his medical doctorate at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Montreal, where he received his diploma with distinction. He then completed his specialization in ophthalmology at the University of Montreal, where he also acted as Chief Resident.
He is currently doing his fellowship training in glaucoma and anterior segment surgery at the UC Davis Eye Center in Sacramento, California. He subspecializes in advanced medical and surgical glaucoma management, as well as complex cataract surgery.
During his residency training, Dr. Marchand has been serving for three years as Delegate of the Montreal Resident Doctors Association (AMRM) where he defended the professional interests of his colleagues studying ophthalmology and other medical specialties. He has been elected for two consecutive years as Research Director of the Council of Canadian Ophthalmology Residents (Canadian Ophthalmological Society). He was also an active member of the Canadian Journal of Ophthalmology (CJO) Resident Advisory Council. He has a special interest in teaching to medical students, residents and other healthcare professionals.
Financial disclosure: Dr. Marchand does not have any affiliation (financial or otherwise) with a commercial organization.
Sessions in which Michael Marchand MD participates
- Prospective 18-month evaluation of micropulse trans-scleral cyclophotocoagulation treatment outcomes in uncontrolled glaucoma at a university hospital center
- Speaker Michael Marchand MD |
- 4:01 PM - 4:06 PM | 5 minutes Part of: Glaucoma - Research and New Frontiers
- Authors: Michael Marchand1, Harmanjit Singh2, Younes Agoumi1.1Department of Ophthalmology, University of Montreal, 2Department of ...
- Paper Presentation | Présentation d'article