Kashif Baig, MD
Dr. Baig is a cornea, anterior segment, and refractive surgeon providing subspecialty care in Ottawa. He is the Executive Director of the Sally Letson Foundation, assistant professor at the University of Ottawa, pediatric cornea consultant at the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario, and principal investigator at the Ottawa Hospital Research Institute. Dr. Baig also serves as Medical Director at Precision Cornea Centre as well as the Herzig Eye Institute Ottawa, and managing director at Precision Glaucoma Centre.
He is the former president of the Canadian Cornea, External Disease, and Refractive Surgery Society. He completed his medical and residency training at McGill University, Master of Business Administration degree (Health Services Management) at McMaster University, and fellowship training in the United States. He has a strong interest in the development and implementation of surgical innovations in corneal and anterior segment surgery.
Financial disclosure: Dr. Baig has/had an affiliation (financial or otherwise) with a commercial organization
- Bausch and Lomb
Sessions in which Kashif Baig, MD participates
- Improving Corneal Transplant Outcomes with Technique and Technology
- 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- Opening Remarks
- Moderator Julia Talajic | Panelist Mazen Choulakian | Moderator Kashif Baig, MD |
- 5:30 PM - 5:35 PM | 5 minutes Part of: Improving Corneal Transplant Outcomes with Technique and Technology
- Moderator Kashif Baig, MD |
- 6:55 PM - 7:00 PM | 5 minutes Part of: Improving Corneal Transplant Outcomes with Technique and Technology